Cover art by Tim Pearson
Fist Full Of Comics logo designed by Clare Oakes
This issue is 32 pages and features comics by:
- Greg Holfeld
- Mark Hobby (writer) and Nick Skeer (artist)
- Sarah Milne
- Mark Selan (rescripter) and Owen Heitmann (artist) (two collaborative pieces, plus a one pager I did solo)
- Robin Tatlow-Lord
- Catherine Brittle (writer) and Loren Morris (artist)
- Sione Bouts
- Jake One
- Ian C. Thomas
- Jen Breach (writer) and Trevor Wood (artist)
- Janis Kalnins and Janis Pinkulis
- Peter Moerenhout (writer) and Pieter Rosseel (artist) (Belgium)
- Randy Leonard (Canada)
This issue has been called the best yet by people who are not me, not related to me, and not being paid by me to say so.
It's currently available in Adelaide from Pulp Fiction Comics (34A King William St) or by mail order for $4 plus $1.50 postage from <fistfullofcomics(at)gmail(dot)com>. It will be available in other Adelaide outlets and select interstate stores shortly. The previous four issues are available in Melbourne in Minotaur and Sticky Institute, in Canberra in Impact Comics, and most recently in Queensland in Ace Comics & Games.
If you are interested in contributing to Fist Full Of Comics #6 (the final issue), the deadline for submissions is 21 November. More details can be found at http://www.myspace.com/fistfullofcomics.